Change The Apple Music Account – On the off chance that you might want to relate an alternate Apple Music account with your HomePod that the one you are presently utilizing on your iPhone, iPad or Mac, you can do that with only a couple of taps.
Changing Apple Music account on HomePod
To change the Apple Music account, follow this:
1) Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11.2.5 or later.
2) Press your HomePod in the Home tab with 3D Touch or long-tap it.
3) Click on Details in the lower-right corner.
4) Click on Account underneath the Music & Podcasts heading.
5) Click on Sign Out to stop using the Apple Music account which you can inside the Apple ID field.
NOTE: This will not sign you out completely on this HomePod. Your existing Apple ID will still be used for other personalizations and settings sync, as evidenced by your HomePod remaining listed as an iCloud device in the Settings app on your iPhone.
6) Now tap the link “Sign In Using a Different Apple ID”.
7) Enter the user name and password of the Apple ID account you wish to use on your HomePod for your Apple Music subscription and the Podcasts app, then tap the Sign In button.
8) Go back to the previous screen, then tap Done to save to change the Apple Music Account.
Support Links –